Compassionate Care. Quality Service.
Argentium Home Care Aides (also known as Caregivers) provide non-medical home care services and assistance with activities of daily living (ADLs) to clients.
Our aides help Argentium Home Care clients achieve their highest possible level of independence. By helping to maintain a clean and safe environment, providing social engagement and support home care aides help to promote both physical and mental well-being.
We Value and Support Our Caregivers
Argentium Home Care Aides are agency employees and receive annual training as required by the Illinois Department of Public Health, our licensing agency. Additionally, our home care aides are provided opportunities for specialized training every year. Some of the specialized training has included:
- Mobility Assistance, facilitated by staff from NU Feinberg School of Medicine
- Caring for Adults with Alzheimer’s Disease, a 6 hour course created especially for Argentium by Dr Jeannine Forrest
- Culturally Sensitive Care, facilitated by staff from the Center on Halsted
- Virtual reality training using Embodied Labs
Our aides are paid for all required and specialized training and receive ongoing support and supervision from Argentium Home Care.
Argentium Care respects and values our home care aides so much so that we regularly give Caregiver of the Month Awards and the Ellen Browne Caregiver of the Year Award to honor them.
All Argentium Home Care Aides have:
- At least one year and preferably two years of professional experience working with older adults
- US citizenship or authorization to work in the United States
- The ablility to communicate well in English
- A positive attitude
- A professional work ethic
- An appreciation of adults
- A cheerful disposition and sense of humor
We are selective, only 20% of applicants meet Argentium Home Care's expectations and requirements.
To arrange for Argentium Home Care service email us at email@example.com or call 847-864-7274 between 8:30 am – 5:00 pm Monday – Friday.
Becoming an Argentium Caregiver
We are are always eager to to meet qualified Argentium Home Care Aide candidates. To learn more about requirements and benefits please visit the Work With Us section on this site for more information.