Volunteers Are an Integral Part Our Organization
Argentium Care thrives on community volunteers to assist with programs. We are currently seeking new volunteers to help us serve adults, their families and care providers in our communities.
We are a small and friendly office conveniently located in Evanston a few blocks from the Foster Purple Line or the Davis Street transportation terminal. There is a free parking lot and non-metered street parking.
If you have skills you believe would help us in our mission please fill out an application below, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 847-864-7274.
All volunteers must complete an application and be willing to undergo a criminal background check.
Requirements for all Argentium Care Volunteers
- Understand Argentium Care's mission.
- Complete a volunteer application and provide personal references.
- Be willing to undergo a criminal background check (provided at no cost to volunteer).
- Commit to maintaining confidentiality and providing quality, culturally competent services to all individuals, regardless of race, ethnicity, class, gender expression, sex, sexual orientation, economic background, religious beliefs, age or ability.
- Sign a confidentiality agreement.
- Positive attitude and strong interest in working with adults and nonprofits.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Display initiative and openness to new ideas.
- Strong professional ethics and recognition of client confidentiality.
- Ability to work well with all styles and personalities.Save & Close
- Ability to follow directions and work independently on tasks or projects.
Below you will find a list of volunteer opportunities that are typically available and a link to a volunteer application.