You can fill out and submit our volunteer application OR call Argentium Care at 847-864-7274 for an appointment to fill out an application.
Applicants may be required to agree to a criminal background check.
Requirements for all Argentium Care Volunteers
- Understand Argentium Care's mission.
- Complete a volunteer application and provide personal references.
- Be willing to undergo a criminal background check (provided at no cost to volunteer).
- Commit to maintaining confidentiality and providing quality, culturally competent services to all individuals, regardless of race, ethnicity, class, gender expression, sex, sexual orientation, economic background, religious beliefs, age or ability.
- Sign a confidentiality agreement.
- Positive attitude and strong interest in working with adults and nonprofits.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Display initiative and openness to new ideas.
- Strong professional ethics and recognition of client confidentiality.
- Ability to work well with all styles and personalities.
- Ablity to follow directions and work independently on tasks or projects.
If interested in making a new connection with a local older adult in our Senior Connections Program please contact Jonathan Tague at email@example.com
For all other volunteer opportunities please fill out a volunteer application form (see below) or contact Deborah Jones-Miller at firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you looking to report your volunteer hours? Just click here.