When You Work for Argentium
Argentium Home Care offers our employee home care aides flexible scheduling. Specific shifts may be part-time, come-and-go, overnights, short or long term.
- Competitive starting salary
- Direct deposit for employees—with a bi-weekly pay schedule
- Accrual of sick pay and paid time off
- Mileage reimbursement
- Bonus opportunity for On-Call pay
- Financial awards for Caregiver of the Month and the Ellen Browne Caregiver of the Year Award
- Paid in-service training
- Annual paid specialized training opportunities. Recent training has included:
Home Care can take place in many settings: a single family residence, condominium or apartment, retirement community or assisted living facility.
Our service area is Chicago and the North and near Northwest suburbs. Including the communities of Arlington Heights, Evanston, Glenview, Highland Park, Kenilworth, Lincolnwood, Morton Grove, Niles, Northbrook, Northfield, Park Ridge, Skokie, Wilmette, and Winnetka.
Argentium Home Care Aides are special. Although we are always looking for home care aides to help support our clients in their efforts to remain safely at home, we are selective. Only 20% of applicants meet Argentium Home Care's expectations and requirements.